Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Phew temping. .

Phew temping~ Last week and the beginning of this week I was on a four-day return stint to my most recent temp position last week, and this week. Sadly on the last day I figured out that they were hoping I would fill in their admin assistant role. That job paid more, and had a much better commute. I’m kicking myself for not squeezing every little juicy detail out of my temp agency recruiter.

Today I started temping in the burbs, it’s a forty something minute commute for about a three to four month project. I’m relieved to no longer be juggling another temp position with interviews, drug tests, phone calls, and filling out forms for this position. The jury is still out on what I think of the job, but for the time being I really ought to find a way to keep the job hunt up.

No comments:

Post a Comment